- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Monthly Salary Range $4500 - $6000
Imagine working in a company that welcomes you, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and supports your professional and personal growth. At Nanolumi, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as citizens of the communities we call home.
Nanolumi is a deep technology startup focusing on advanced luminescent materials; We leverage the power of chemistry to optimize light efficiently to pioneer solutions that address society’s and industry’s biggest challenges around consumer displays, counterfeit protection, and food production.
Today, we are leading the development of high performance perovskite for the purest, brightest and widest range of colours in premium LCD/miniLED, OLED and microLED displays to enable immersive consumer hardware ready for the metaverse. Our journey started in 2018 when we launched Chameleon® G Film, our flagship product and the display industry’s first green perovskite colour enhancement film enabling displays with professional-grade colours, high dynamic range (HDR) brightness and energy efficiency. Nanolumi’s proprietary Chameleon® perovskite technology achieves unprecedented wide colour gamut coverage of up to 90% Rec. 2020, 100% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB in LCD/miniLED displays.
Our core team comprises of industry professionals with deep technical expertise, global business experience and a proven track record for commercialising new technologies. Our team’s multi-disciplinary knowledge in advanced materials, photonics and electronics allow us to challenge what is and enable what’s next with science. We are looking for people who share the same passion for bringing science to life and creating tangible industry and societal shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Meaningful work from day one. You will be in the company of inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and creatives who believe having a cool job title never outweighs the joy of doing work you actually love with people you enjoy being around.
– Beyond enjoying a well-rounded startup experience, you will learn what it takes for tech startups to thrive; You’ll tackle challenges together with a diverse team of young, smart, and energetic people.
– You will be in one of the most exciting deep technology fields, combining advanced material science, quantum dots (QD), photonics and electronics.
– We have a very welcoming, open, respectful culture focused on business growth and the professional & personal growth of each team member.
THE ROLE & WHERE YOU COME IN
We are seeking a product marketing manager, but not just your average product marketing manager. You must enjoy learning and understanding new science and technologies, including the fundamentals of advanced materials, to perform this role confidently and effectively. You consider yourself a geeky, strategic and creative marketing professional.
This role will spearhead the growth of Nanolumi through marketing and business development for its products for consumer displays and counterfeit protection. Know the customer; Know our magic; Connect the two. Product marketing at Nanolumi starts with customer and ends with the technology; Bridge the gaps between both to demonstrate how our products help solve major industry problems in a way that only Nanolumi can, then letting our technology speak for itself.
You must be comfortable switching between strategy, execution and analysis. You’ll co-develop the strategy with the CEO, manage omni-channel marketing and communication to drive awareness, engagement and conversions, as well as help Nanolumi shape product narratives that matter to our company, customers, partners and investors.
– Plan and execute winning go-to-market strategies for your product portfolio
– Market intelligence – Be an expert on our customers, the customer journey, and their key purchasing criteria
– Competitive intelligence – Understand the competitive landscape, our competitors SWOT, and how they are positioned in the market
– Translate product intent into compelling narratives, customer value propositions, positioning and messaging based on customer and competitive insights
– Develop product marketing materials to effectively communicate to a technical & non-technical audience for brand building and sales enablement
– Support sales & business development – Train channel partners on the problems we solve for our customers; Create internal & external collaterals to help them sell effectively
– Partner closely with cross-functional team members (including research & development, engineering, manufacturing, etc.) to deliver best-in-class solutions and drive product adoption
– Build feedback loops with team members to understand the voice of customer and implement new insights into product development and go-to-market initiatives
– Be an advocate for and share the best of product marketing to the broader Nanolumi team to support cross-functional learning and a culture of curiosity and personal improvement
You’ll be our product marketing advisor; We are counting on you to determine what makes sense for us, and lead high impact marketing activities that support our growth.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Experience in planning, executing and managing integrated omni-channel marketing and communication to drive awareness, engagement and conversions
– Experience working in an early-stage, fast-growing B2B startup is highly preferred
– Extremely curious learner with high technical aptitude and ability to communicate complex ideas in a way target customers, partners and investors will understand and resonate
– Resilience to adapt to new, ever-changing environments and challenges
– Outstanding verbal and written English communication and presentation skills; High proficiency in Chinese & Mandarin is a huge bonus
– Excellent interpersonal and project management skills