- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Diploma
- Monthly Salary Range 2500 -3200
If you have a passion for healthcare, enjoy content creation, are digitally savvy, creative and self-motivated, able to work independently and can multi-task and stay focused on the target goals, we want you to join our Marketing team!
Your responsibilities are:
- Support the full spectrum of the Company’s marketing activities.
- Plan and execute online marketing activities and social media campaigns via platforms such as LinkedIn, Youtube and Facebook to boost brand awareness and increase online traffic. Activities include developing creative, innovative content for regular scheduled posts and promote brand-focused messages, analyse campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas of campaign improvement.
- Collaborate with business teams to develop social media timeline coinciding with ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Design printed and digital materials such as posters, brochures, collaterals and video presentations.
- Organize and manage Company-hosted events, including seminars, webinars, product launch and training.
- Collaborate with web designer on maintaining and updating the Company’s website.
- Stay up-to-date on current marketing trends.
- Handle ad hoc project, as and when required.
You will need to have:
- Diploma in Digital Marketing with 1 year relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator), Canva, WordPress and Mailchimp