- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Monthly Salary Range 3000-4000
About the Job:
You will support the Managing Director across various clients and consultancy projects.
We are a Digital Marketing Consultancy company operating across APAC markets and across multiple industries in both B2B and B2C.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter who’s looking to develop a broad set of digital marketing skills and be involved in developing strategic marketing plans for multinational organisations and start-ups across APAC markets.
• Work with clients to ideate, create and implement marketing initiatives.
• Consult clients on the direction of their marketing initiatives. Provide advice on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing areas. Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis across industries to help inform marketing strategy and planning.
• Contribute to the ideation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to service existing and acquire new customers. Help establish an optimal media-mix across online and offline advertising channels.
• Manage relationships with clients, develop and nurture long-term relationships with client inhouse teams and external vendors.
• Write and edit content for websites, content blogs, articles, social media posts, press releases, marketing collaterals, etc.
• Manage social media platform such as LinkedIn, FaceBook and Instagram: curating and posting of content, running ads, analyzing post-campaign results.
• Work with digital marketing agencies to help optimize Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) campaigns.
• Support clients with the implementation of (online) marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, lead generation, etc.
• Use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of website and campaigns and make recommendations for improving ROI, website engagement and conversion.
• Provide input and guidance to agencies conducting photo and videography as well as coordinate shoots.
• Get involved in ad-hoc marketing projects.
• Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights.
• You have a degree or diploma in Marketing. You ideally have 1 to 2 years of experience in digital marketing but are open to hiring fresh graduates that already have internship experience.
• You are familiar with digital marketing and have some experience in SEO, Google Adwords, social media advertising (FB, IG, LinkedIn) and Google Analytics.
• You enjoy writing, reviewing and editing content and have good writing skills.
• You are tech savvy and able to quickly source and work with online marketing tools.
• You have a good understanding of the various social media platforms and have a talent for coming with new ideas and posting content.
• You are proactive person, like to take initiative and express your opinion.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• You’re flexible and able to multitask.
• You are organized, pay strong attention to detail and produce work of high standard.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital marketing consultancy.
• Opportunity to gain experience across multiple industries as well as getting involved in multiple projects across digital, brand positioning, CRM, Content Marketing, social media, etc.
• Competitive remuneration and attractive growth opportunities
• Flexibility to work remotely.