- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Creative
- Qualification Diploma
- Monthly Salary Range SGD 3-4K
Graphic Designer (Based in Singapore Head Office)
The role is to provide creative concepts and graphic support to the Creative Services Team. To increase awareness of the SBN Brand and our products and services to new and existing customers, suppliers, stakeholders, and employees.
• Team with Creative Services Manager to develop design solutions for internal/external corporate communications, marketing campaigns/collaterals for sales/marketing team. Flexible in design approach while maintaining corporate identity.
• Work and support with internal (SBN Colleagues) /external (vendors) to implement creative or marketing campaigns/collaterals
1. Maintaining the Central Image Library (CIL)
• Ensure all SBN items comply with SBN Digital Content Guideline
• Demonstrate good Photoshop skills in removing the background and creating room setting images
• Maintain the proper workflow in uploading SBN images to CIL correctly and efficiently
2. Design Support
• Work according to the project schedule with quality work and on-time delivery
• Assist in creating SBN Branded Product/Range Sales Presentation
• Supporting the Creative Services Team in the marketing sales pitch and all online marketing contents in the different platforms: Website, SharePoint, IG, FB, and LN.
• Provide direct support to maintaining the Corporate website (public): design banners, uploading the latest news, product images, hiring posts, etc., and Corporate Intranet (Internal communication): designing posts, announcements, etc. uploading the latest news to the intranet and Sales Reports.
• Motivated, takes initiative, and pro-active with the ultimate aim to meet projects deadlines
3. Design and Graphic Knowledge
• Ensure all SBN online and offline marketing collaterals comply with SBN Visual Guideline to have a creative yet consistent look and feel that adheres to supports brand’s visual identity and messaging across all contents
• Take initiatives to share new learning and ideas in design and graphic
• Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
• At least 2-3 years of experience in graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills
Portfolio of work