- Experience Fresh
- Specialisations Web Design & Development
- Qualification Associate Degree
- Monthly Salary Range 3000 - 5000
As the Web Developer of this training organisation, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining the corporate website, learning management system, training management system, job and agency portals. You will ensure the stability of the digital platforms and operational smoothness of all integrated systems, with the ultimate goal of providing a flawless user experience.
In this essential role, you will get to work closely with the marketing and operations team on on-going projects.
Roles and responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain corporate website (WordPress), learning management system (WordPress) and training management system (custom PHP framework)
* Work closely with digital marketing team to deploy web-based tracking mechanisms for marketing attribution (Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager)
* Conversion rate optimisation – Optimising the website and landing pages for more conversions
* Build landing pages for marketing campaigns
* Work closely with operations team to understand their operational challenges, devising technical solutions to help make workflows more efficient
* Project planning, maintaining routine tasks, identifying and fixing bugs
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
* Familiarity with WordPress Codex
* Experience building and maintaining WordPress websites (Desktop and Mobile-friendly)
* Able to work with custom PHP frameworks
* Work closely with the in-house team to achieve project timelines
* Be part of a dynamic, warm, and friendly team, with regular company outings and bonding sessions
Apply For This Job
Please login to apply for this job. To create an account, please register your interest here.