- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Monthly Salary Range $4500 - $6000
Imagine working in a company that welcomes you, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and supports your professional and personal growth. At Nanolumi, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as citizens of the communities we call home.
Nanolumi is a deep technology startup focusing on advanced luminescent materials; We leverage the power of chemistry to optimize light efficiently to pioneer solutions that address society’s and industry’s biggest challenges around consumer displays, counterfeit protection, and food production.
Today, we are leading the development of high performance perovskite for the purest, brightest and widest range of colours in premium LCD/miniLED, OLED and microLED displays to enable immersive consumer hardware ready for the metaverse. Our journey started in 2018 when we launched Chameleon® G Film, our flagship product and the display industry’s first green perovskite colour enhancement film enabling displays with professional-grade colours, high dynamic range (HDR) brightness and energy efficiency. Nanolumi’s proprietary Chameleon® perovskite technology achieves unprecedented wide colour gamut coverage of up to 90% Rec. 2020, 100% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB in LCD/miniLED displays.
Our core team comprises of industry professionals with deep technical expertise, global business experience and a proven track record for commercialising new technologies. Our team’s multi-disciplinary knowledge in advanced materials, photonics and electronics allow us to challenge what is and enable what’s next with science. We are looking for people who share the same passion for bringing science to life and creating tangible industry and societal shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Meaningful work from day one. You will be in the company of inventors, innovators, entrepreneurs, and creatives who believe having a cool job title never outweighs the joy of doing work you actually love with people you enjoy being around.
– Beyond enjoying a well-rounded startup experience, you will learn what it takes for tech startups to thrive; You’ll tackle challenges together with a diverse team of young, smart, and energetic people.
– You will be in one of the most exciting deep technology fields, combining advanced material science, quantum dots (QD), photonics and electronics.
– We have a very welcoming, open, respectful culture focused on business growth and the professional & personal growth of each team member.
THE ROLE & WHERE YOU COME IN
We are seeking a digital marketing manager, but not just your average digital marketing manager. You must enjoy learning and understanding new science and technologies, including the fundamentals of advanced materials, to perform this role confidently and effectively. You consider yourself a geeky, strategic and creative marketing professional.
This role will lead all aspects of digital marketing for Nanolumi, both for its corporate brand and product brands for consumer displays and counterfeit protection. You must be comfortable switching between strategy, execution and analysis.
You’ll co-develop the strategy with the CEO, manage marketing and communication across our digital channels to drive awareness, engagement and conversions, as well as help Nanolumi shape narratives that matter to our company, customers, partners and investors.
– Plan, implement and monitor digital marketing & advertising campaigns across a broad range of digital marketing channels, including search (SEO, SEM), social, content, e-mail
– Plan, create and manage digital content to increase awareness, engagement and conversion
– Maintain, refresh and optimize the company’s owned media channels including websites and social media
– Research and monitor market trends, target audience and competitors for marketing optimization
– Stay abreast of new and emerging digital marketing trends, tools and technologies
– Be an advocate for and share the best of digital marketing to the broader Nanolumi team to support cross-functional learning and a culture of curiosity and personal improvement
You’ll be our digital marketing advisor; We are counting on you to determine what makes sense for us, and lead high impact marketing activities that support our growth.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– Experience in marketing, creative direction and social media management; Experience working in an early-stage, fast-growing B2B startup is highly preferred
– Hands-on experience with WordPress, Squarespace, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, SEMRush/Ahrefs
– Extremely curious learner with high technical aptitude and ability to communicate complex ideas in a way target customers, partners and investors will understand and resonate
– Resilience to adapt to new, ever-changing environments and challenges
– Outstanding verbal and written English communication and presentation skills; High proficiency in Chinese & Mandarin is a huge bonus
– Excellent interpersonal and project management skills