- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Diploma
- Monthly Salary Range 2800-3500
Who We Are
We are a tech-focused luxury travel company. A new venture backed by the largest and oldest travel agency in Singapore, Chan Brothers Travel Pte Ltd- our mission is to provide the discerning with exclusive and rarefied travel experiences and concierge service. As a member of the Virtuoso Luxury Travel Network, you will have the opportunity to work internationally- corresponding with luxury travel suppliers across the globe and partner with global luxury brands.
The ideal candidate will oversee the online and offline marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns and events. This candidate will launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness. This candidate will have previous marketing experience and be able to monitor the company’s social media presence.
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Plan, organize and liaise with partners to develop and execute roadshows and promotional events.
• Assist with other administrative tasks as necessary.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
• Self-motivated and commercially savvy.
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org