- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Content Marketing
- Qualification Diploma
- Monthly Salary Range 3000-3500
Digital Marketing Executive
Attention Talented Jobseekers:
Are you excited at the idea of building your career with one of Singapore’s largest, home-grown education brands?
Do you crave an eventful (literally) work life where you’re always on the go and thinking on your feet?
If you’re keen to pick up or sharpen your digital marketing skills in a brave learning ground, read on!
We are looking for passionate and driven go-getters to transform lives with us.
You will join a fast-moving task team helming one of our company’s life-changing training programmes.
Of course, you need to love what we do — Personal Development, Professional Development and Financial Education.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Brainstorm creative marketing ideas and strategies to attract raving leads to our events
• Plan and create digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Google, YouTube and other channels
• Write copy with passion and persuasion, telling compelling stories that pull at people’s heartstrings
• Manage a product website and use SEO strategies to make it a lead-pulling machine
• Design a content calendar to nurture leads through email marketing and social media
• Guide the concept and design of visual collateral, e.g. brochures, EDMs, Facebook ads, display ads, roll-up banners
• Scout for and test out new marketing platforms and partners to reach more eyeballs
• Crunch campaign numbers and decode new strategies to optimise cost-efficiency
• Conduct market research and interviews to study the psychology of our customers
WHO WE SEEK
While we prefer people with at least one year of related work experience, we place more emphasis on character, passion and talent.
After all, digital marketing skills can be taught and developed — but we need a good piece of canvas to start with!
Our ideal teammate has these qualities:
• Strong copywriting skills / passion for language
• Creative eye for design
• Intelligent, analytical mind
• Attention to detail
• Proactivity, keen sense of urgency
• Commitment and loyalty as a team player
• Independent problem-solving skills
• Ability to learn, unlearn and relearn, fast
Having these skills will double your chances:
• Facebook Power Editor
• SEO and SEM
• WordPress web development and content management
• Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
• Video editing / animation
• Degree in Arts / Social Sciences / Humanities, or Marketing / Communications
7 REASONS TO JOIN OUR FAMILY
1. Opportunity to work alongside and learn from Mr. Adam Khoo, Asia’s Top Success Coach
2. Performance-based team incentives
3. Timely appraisals and flexible progression paths
4. Flat organisational structure with autonomy for self-directed projects
5. Generous learning budget to attend professional training courses
6. Privilege passes to attend our house brand’s premium programmes
7. Friendly work culture with young and dynamic colleagues
Please include in your resume:
• Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
• Current / last drawn and expected salaries
• Availability / Notice period required