- Experience 2 - 3 Years
- Specialisations Digital Marketing
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
- Monthly Salary Range 3000-5000
About the Job:
You will support the Managing Director across various business development, client and consultancy projects.
We are a Digital Marketing Consultancy company operating across APAC markets and across multiple industries in both B2B and B2C.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional with an ambition to develop a broader set of digital marketing skills. Be part of an exciting and fast growing team.
• Identify and source new potential clients and business opportunities.
• Use social media (LinkedIn) to develop lead generation opportunities and branding
• Research organisations and develop sales proposals and presentations
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
• Work with clients to ideate, create and implement marketing initiatives.
• Manage relationships with prospects and clients, develop and nurture long-term relationships with client inhouse teams and external vendors.
• Conduct market research and competitive analysis across industries to help inform marketing strategy and planning.
• Contribute to the ideation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to acquire new and service existing customers. Help establish an optimal media-mix across online and offline advertising channels.
• Support clients with the implementation of (online) marketing activities including Social Media, content marketing, SEO/SEM, lead generation, etc.
• Use Google Analytics to analyze the performance of website and campaigns and make recommendations for improving ROI, website engagement and conversion.
• Lead or get involved in client marketing projects.
• You have a degree or diploma in Marketing. You ideally have 2-3 years of experience in sales or business development.
• Experience in using Linkedin for the purpose of researching and contacting potential decision-makers
• You are familiar with digital marketing and have some relevant knowledge about social media, content marketing, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, etc.
• You have excellent researching skills.
• You are eager to learn, tech savvy and able to quickly source and work with online marketing tools.
• You are proactive person, like to take initiative and express your opinion.
• You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• You’re flexible and able to multitask.
• You are organized, pay strong attention to detail and produce work of high standard.
• Proficiency with MS PowerPoint.
• Excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing digital marketing consultancy.
• Opportunity to gain experience across multiple industries as well as getting involved in multiple projects across digital, brand positioning, CRM, Content Marketing, social media, etc.
• Competitive remuneration (base + bonus) and attractive growth opportunities.
• Medical insurance.
• Flexibility to work remotely.